Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Relocating


Hello Blogger! And everyone else! I am moving my blog from Wordpress to Blogger. There are a few reasons, but mostly, I'm irritated with the little amount of options Wordpress offers. I was with my new friend Dominque when she was changing her blog "theme" on blogger, and she could make her blog so cute! I was envious. So, I'm relocating. But I like all my posts, so I'm moving them too, one by one.
One thing that I did like a lot about Wordpress was how easy it was to add a picture into a post. It was pretty much copy, paste, and I loved it! But other than that, I think I like Blogger better. I'm getting fish soon.

So, here is my game plan. I tried to export my wordpress blog, so I could upload it to this one, but it didn't work out. So, I'm "packing" all old posts and moving them here. Then, since I appreciate comments that have been made, I'll move those after that. I have already learned that you can change the date and time of your post, so I'll try to make those match with the original Wordpress posts as accurately as I can. Then I'll write a fun blog post that I hope will be funny. But for now, goodbye. I have to pack.

I just re-read this before I published it, and it's kinda random. Oh well, I have things to do now. I'm a busy woman. That's the first time I've been aware I called myself a woman. I usually choose girl, but let's face it, I'm too old to be a girl. So, I guess I should use woman. Again, random. Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. I woke up this morning to two followers! I'm so glad! BUT I'm sorry if you were notified a zillion times this morning that I edited all of my posts to show the right date and time. I'm still learning and am not sure what my blog shares with you, or even how. But, just in case, Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a beautiful woman:) I love your blog and I'm excited I get to stay updated in your life.

    ReplyDelete